Sunday 4 December 2011

Some more ideas from my story - Plasmoid Dragons

Hello again,

It's been a little while since I put some pictures on here, but I have been busy drawing and working on my story!

My story is going to be based on Plasmoid Dragons (Copyright Jacob King) coming down from space to help both the goodies and the baddies in their battle. The 4 types of dragons will be "Solar", "Comet", "Lightning" and "Magnetic". There are good dragons "Plasmoid Lumis Dragons" and bad dragons "Plasmoid Shadow Dragons".

These are just a few drawings related to my story, some I've put a lot of effort into, others are just sketches and ideas.

Hope you enjoy!


Plasmoid Lumis Dragon - Copyright Jacob King



Plasmoid Shadow Dragon - Blade Wing - Copyright Jacob King


Plasmoid Lumis Dragon - Satellite Dragon - Copyright Jacob King


Plasmoid Shadow Dragon - Volcanic Dragon - Copyright Jacob King 


Plasmoid Lumis Dragon - Exo Dragon - ~Copyright Jacob King

No comments:

Post a Comment